- Spring Program Session- March 27-May 5, 2017
- Summer Camp Session (5 weeks ) - June 12-July 14, 2017
- We are hiring!! Flagship has an open Youth Development Coordinator position at Franklin Elementary School.
- Willard Job Service Mural Project featured in the Missoulian.
- Flagship Program Open Houses give you the opportunity to take a brief tour of a Flagship Program site as activities are being facilitated. For more information or to schedule a visit at any of our eight program sites, please contact Program Manager, Nicole Mitchell at (406) 532-9865.
When you shop at Missoula Fresh Markets or Orange Street Food Farm, 1% of your purchase can be donated to The Flagship Program at no additional cost to you.
Every time you make a purchase, simply write on your receipt,
"Please donate 1% to Flagship" and hand your receipt back to the cashier. If you need your receipt, just ask for a copy. Thank you to Missoula Fresh Markets and Orange Street Food Farm for their generous support of The Flagship Program!